TECHNO-CRETE is the environmentally-friendly post mix choice. A two-part, high-density hydrophobic polyurethane foam derived from reprocessed oil from the catering industry with sustainably grown rape seed oil to make a structural foam that securely holds fence posts, gates, elevated troughing, signs and marker boards.
1.8kg of TECHNO-CRETE is sufficient to replace three 20kg bags of concrete post mix and the requisite water needed to complete the mix, thereby dramatically reducing transportation costs and minimising the risk of personal injury from manual handling.
TECHNO-CRETE has been used to secure over 20,000 posts for elevated troughing used by Network Rail and has won the Best Use of Technology Carbon Reduction Award at the New Civil Engineer TechFest.
At a glance
- Eco-friendly alternative to post mix concrete with 30% of the carbon emissions
- One 1.8kg pack of TECHNO-CRETE replaces three 20kg packs of concrete post mix and associated water
- Fully cured within 30 to 60 minutes after use
- Independently verified by chartered geotechnical and structural consulting engineers as a post foundation solution
- Secured over 20,000 posts for elevated troughing used by Network Rail
- Winner of the Best Use of Technology Carbon Reduction Award at the New Civil Engineer TechFest
TECHNO-CRETE is a manually mixed two-part system that expands to twenty times its packaged volume.
It typically forms a structurally supporting foundation within ten minutes, with a final set time of about two hours.